RequestABet Stats Pack
Some stats to help you with your RequestABet selections Read more
- A shock defeat for both sides in their opening fixture leaves both potentially on the brink of shock elimination.
- The 2 are now the favourites to NOT qualify from Group H, so both will be looking for a win for any chance of progressing to the Last 16.
- Poland’s games are full of goals, with over 2.5 in their last 11 World Cup games, including qualifying matches.
- They will be hoping that Robert Lewandowski can open his account after scoring 16 goals in qualifying.
- Likewise, Colombia’s hopes could rest on their all-time Top Scorer Falcao, who has scored 26 goals in 66 games.
- James Rodriquez, is the country’s 2nd all-time Top-Scorer with 21 goals & was also booked in the game against Japan.
- Krychowiak scored late on for Poland in their last match & was also booked late on.