RequestABet Stats Pack
Some stats to help you with your RequestABet selections Read more
- Portugal have a positive history against sides from the Asian (AFC) qualification zone (W7, D1, L1). Two of those victories have come against Iran.
- Ronaldo has scored 4 goals in the last 2 games for Portugal, including a hat-trick against Spain.
- In 12 out of Iran's last 13 games (all competitions) there's been under 2.5goals, whilst 5 out of Portugal's last 7 matches (all competitions) have quite the opposite, with a share of over 2.5 goals in each.
- In their first 2 matches of the World Cup campaign, Iran have mustered a total of 4 corners - 2 vs Morocco (7 corners total in the match) & 2 vs Spain (8 corners total in the match).
- Portugal have a total of 9 corners so far this World Cup - 4 vs Spain (9 corners total in the match), 5 vs Morocco (12 corners total in the match).
- Iran have earned a minimum of 20 booking points in both matches so far, whilst Portugal have only earned 10 booking points per match so far this tournament.