What is the Money Back as Cash promotion?
The below checklist outlines the key requirements to qualify for this great offer:
- First bet on main race market only
- Win singles or only the win part of each way bets are refunded
- Additional markets and derived markets aren’t included (e.g. Price Boosts, Place Betting)
- Cash will be credited within 24 hours
- Max refund is £10/€10
- Free bet stakes and cashed out bets excluded
- Further T&Cs apply
What happens I end up backing a non-runner?
If you end up backing a non-runner then your bet will be considered void and your stake will be returned.
If you have only backed one horse then you will then be able to back another horse which will be eligible for this promotion. If you have backed more than one horse for the first race then the next horse you backed will be the horse which is now eligible for this promotion.
What happens if I cash out my bet?
If you cash out your bet before the race then your next bet will be ineligible for the refund as this will be classed as a claimed promotion.
When will I receive my money back?
All money back will be credited within 24 hours. However, we will aim to refund your money back as soon as we have a confirmed result.
How will I know when my money is refunded to me?
You will receive a notification in your Bet slip detailing when your money has been refunded.
How does it work for Each Way Bets?
As an each way bet is made up of 2 parts (the win and the place part) we will refund the win part if your horse does not win the race.
If your horse places therefore you will receive the place winnings and the win part will be refunded.
For further information on what an Each Way bet is and how it works please click here
What is the maximum stake?
Normal staking rules apply, however, the maximum refund you will receive if your horse loses will be £10.
What happens if I back more than one horse?
Your selection which has the lowest bet receipt number will be the one which will be applicable for this offer.
You can find this out within the Account History tab.
Click on Bet details and your bet receipt no. will be displayed.
How does this work with free bets?
Free bets are not eligible for this promotion. We can only refund actual cash bets
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that some customers may be excluded from this promotion due to staking restrictions on their Sky Bet account
- This offer only applies to your FIRST BET, on a horse that runs. Subsequent bets will be settled under the normal Terms and Conditions.
- If more than one bet is placed at the same time in one betslip, the offer applies to the bet with the lowest bet receipt number. This can be found in the My Account section.
- Refund on losing singles and the win part of each way bets only.
- Multiple bets do not count
- Only bets placed on the main race market count. Bets placed on additional markets such as Price Boosts, Derived Markets (e.g Place Only Betting, Faller Insurance and Match Bets) will not qualify.
- Max refund per customer / household / IP address / email address £/€10.
- Sky Bet reserves the right to reduce the max refund at any point before the race without prior notice.
- Dead Heat rules apply.
- You will not be able to cash out your qualifying bet for this offer.
- Tote bets, pari-mutuels, forecasts or tricasts, distance bets, derived markets or any other specials are not included in this offer.
- Bets placed on the Unnamed Favourite or the Unnamed Second Favourite will not be eligible for this offer.
- If fewer than four runners come under starters orders Sky Bet reserve the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice.
- The money back offer will be credited to the customer's Sky Bet account as an account balance equal to the value of the customer's stakes on individual eligible selection up to a maximum total value of £/€10.
- Account balances will be credited within 24 hours of the race. This balance can be redeemed on any sports market.
- Sky Bet reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and with prior notice.
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for this offer
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Bet) with a registered office address of Century House, 12 Victoria Street, Alderney GY9 3UF is the promoter of this offer.
Gamble responsibly. For more info visit Gambleaware or telephone 0808 8020 133.