RULES THAT PLAY FAIR
Kicking the ball out for an injury, goal-line technology, photo finishes proving which horse crossed the line first. Fair play is everywhere in sport, but often communication around why decisions have been made can be missing. That’s why we’ve updated some of our betting rules that puts fairness front and centre so you know where you stand.
OFF IN 10
The game has only just got going and it already feels like you’re on to a loser, but not with Sky Bet. If a player you’ve backed gets subbed off in the first 10 mins of any football match we’ll refund your bet.
BOOKING AFTER FULL TIME
Even when it’s over, it’s not over with Sky Bet. We include player bookings after the final whistle as part of your bet only on televised games, when we know in advance and can prove the booking took place.
CORNER AFTER FULL TIME
The referee awards a corner in the dying seconds of the game. Perfect. Only the whistle blows before anyone can take it. No problem. We include corners not taken within play time as part of your bet on televised games only.
TENNIS MATCH RESULT RETIREMENT
If your player throws in the towel and retires, we’ll refund your bet.
TENNIS OUTRIGHT RETIREMENT
The end of the line for your player in the tournament through injury retirement means we’ll refund your bet if you’ve backed them to win the tournament.
REFUSES TO RACE
If it’s a no go on the start line and the horse you’ve backed refuses to race, we will void your bet on all UK and Irish races.
Rules that play fair. It’s just another way we’re levelling the playing field.
That’s Betting, Better.
General Sky Bet Promotion Terms
- Promotions are open to individuals aged 18 years and over who have successfully and fully registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming (Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo and Sky Casino).
- Customers who are or become self-excluded from Sky Betting and Gaming products during the promotion period will not be eligible to participate in this promotion or receive any points, prizes, bonuses, free bets or tickets during the period in which they are self-excluded.
- Subject to Clause 29.4 of the General Sky Betting and Gaming Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision on a dispute in relation to a promotion will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- All customer offers, promotions, bonuses and prizes are strictly limited to one per customer account. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time.
- Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions and/or closing of the account. Sky Betting & Gaming considers the following play to be in breach of this term:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/roulette spin, blackjack hand etc.) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus=£30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting table games to meet wagering requirements, i.e. by consistently betting red and black at the same time on roulette or covering more than two-thirds of the board on the same spin in order to minimise risk.
- Exploiting promotions by placing bets or wagers where there is no or limited risk of loss to the customer, other than where the absence of risk is a key part of the promotion.
- By entering a promotion, customers acknowledge that they are acting in accordance with the agreed General Sky Betting and Gaming Terms and Conditions, as updated and notified to customers from time to time, and are also deemed to have read and accepted: (1) the promotion specific terms and conditions; and (2) these General Promotion terms and conditions (the “Applicable Terms”). In the case of a breach of Applicable Terms (in Sky Betting & Gaming's reasonable discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, prize, free stake or bonus.
- In the event that any funds, winnings, free bets, bonuses or other promotional amounts have been incorrectly credited to your account as a result of an error (“Error Funds”), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel and/or withhold any Error Funds or winnings resulting from bets placed or games played with Error Funds, and if such amounts have been withdrawn from your account, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for the Promoter and you shall be immediately liable to repay to the Promoter any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by the Promoter to you. The Promoter may deduct Error Funds and/or winnings resulting from Error Funds from your Sky Betting and Gaming account on notice to you.
- Any accounts that are identified by the Promoter as being linked to a duplicate account or an account already having claimed a particular promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses, winnings, points or free bets credited to linked accounts will be withdrawn.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, acting reasonably, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a promotion without notice.
- The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering promotions and may contact entrants for such purposes. Your name and county may be published in a promotion leader board or be made available to the public to comply with the Promoter’s regulatory requirements. If you are a winner, we may pass your personal details on to third parties to deliver/supply/arrange the prize. By entering a promotion you agree that the Promoter may use your information to contact you about the promotion.
- Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for data errors, points delays or payment errors during the promotion.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- All promotions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Betting & Gaming) with a registered office address of Century House, 12 Victoria Street, Alderney GY9 3UF is “the Promoter”.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Gamble responsibly. For more info visit Gambleaware or telephone 0808 8020 133.