You could earn up to £260 in free bets a year!*
Free bets are credited by 7pm on Mondays. Free bets are non-withdrawable and stakes are excluded from returns. 7-day free bet expiry. Tote and forecast bets excluded*. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Bet £25 each week
Get your £5 FREE BET
and exclusive Price Boosts
Opt-in any day of the week and any bets placed earlier in the week will be counted in.
Terms and Conditions
How to claim a weekly free bet:
- This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- This promotion shall run from 10th May 2018 until terminated by Sky Betting and Gaming, at its reasonable discretion (the “Promotional Period”).
- In order to qualify for this promotion customers must click the “Opt In” button onsite and meet the staking requirements below (the “Promotional Period”).
- Customers must stake a total of £25 at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater on Sky Bet before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the Promotional Period.
- Cashed Out bets will not be eligible for this promotion and will not count towards staking requirements.
- Any bets settled as void will not count towards staking requirements.
- Tote Pool bets, Forecast and Tricast bets will not qualify.
- Only cash stakes will qualify for this promotion. Bonus funds, free bets and any other promotional funds will not qualify.
- Multiple bets will contribute towards this promotion as long as the cumulative odds for the bet are 1/1 (2.0) or greater.
- Free bets will be credited to qualifying customers by 19:00 GMT on Mondays.
- In the event of any technical difficulties, Sky Betting and Gaming will endeavour to credit the free bet as soon as possible.
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- Maximum free bet per customer is £5 per week.
- Your £5 free bet will expire at 23:59:59 the following Sunday after being credited.
- Subject to the above, customers will remain in the promotion and will receive a £5 free bet every week during the promotional period so long as you meet the staking requirements before 23:59 on each Sunday.
- Please note that the qualifying period each week during the Promotional Period is 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on the following Sunday.
At times during the promotion, Sky Bet may choose to change your free bet offer,
which will require a lower or greater qualifying stake.
- Aside from the change in both (a) the amount that needs to be staked and (b) the size of the free bet, all other terms and conditions for the amended Sky Bet Club offer remain the same as for the standard offer.
- You will be made aware of any changes to your free bet offer via email and on the Sky Bet Club promotion page.
- No changes will be made where customers have already made qualifying stakes, or without prior notice.
- Sky Bet reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- All other general Sky Bet rules and terms apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here.
Getting back into the Weekly Free Bet Offer
- If you fail to qualify in a given week during the Promotional Period, you will remain opted into the promotion during the following week but will not receive a free bet for that non-qualifying week. If you fail to qualify for a second consecutive week, you will be automatically opted out of the promotion and we will notify you as such.
- You may opt back into the promotion at any time during the promotion and qualify to receive a £5 free bet by meeting the qualifying criteria set out above, i.e. by placing a bet or bets totalling £25 at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the Promotional Period.
- Please note the minimum requirement to remain in the promotion will remain at £25, even if you are offered an enhanced free bet offer in a particular week. Any qualifying stakes to regain entry will count towards the enhanced free bet offer, the staking requirements of which will need to be met in order to regain entry.
Sky Bet Club Tracker
- The Sky Bet Club Tracker will update periodically, to allow customers to track their progress in meeting the staking requirements.
- The Sky Bet Club Tracker is for illustrative purposes only and Sky Betting and Gaming cannot guarantee that the tracker will always be an accurate reflection of a customer’s progress.
- In the event of any cashed out bets the value of qualifying bets shown on the Sky Bet Club Tracker will reduce to reflect the fact cashed out bets do not count towards Sky Bet Club. As the Sky Bet Club Tracker updates periodically any changes due to cashed out bets may not be immediately reflected.
- The Sky Bet Club Tracker will reset at 00:00 on Monday each week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which bet types class as qualifying bets?
Generally, the majority of bets across any sport at odds of evens or above will qualify you for the weekly free bet promotion. SP bets can be included but Tote bets will not count. Cashed out bets do not qualify for this promotion. For a full list of qualifying bets please refer to the full Terms & Conditions.
When are free bets credited?
Free bets will be credited by 7pm each Monday
How do I know my bet is above evens?
Odds will be displayed in the bet slip next to your chosen multiple, e.g. 1/1. If your odds are displayed in decimal, they must be 2.0 or above to qualify - if unsure, please check My Account for your current settings. For accumulators, as long as the cumulative odds is more than evens your bet will count.
How long will my free bet be valid for?
Until midnight the following Sunday.
Does the qualifying bet have to be spent in one transaction?
No, you can spend in whatever increments you like, so that could be 5 x £5 bets or 25 x £1 bets, as long as you get to your total before midnight on Sunday you'll receive your free bet on Monday.
Do Cashed Out bets qualify?
No. Bets that have been Cashed Out will not be eligible for the promotion and won’t be added to your weekly total.
What happens if I see an enhanced free bet offer, do I have to
spend the full amount to get a free bet?
No, you can stop at whichever tier you like. As long as you bet a minimum total of £25 in the week you will continue to receive a free bet each Monday.
Am I out of the weekly free bet promotion for good if I miss a week?
No, you will be opted out of Sky Bet Club if you fail to place £25 worth of qualifying bets for two consecutive weeks. But you can re-join at any time by simply opting back in.
Can I opt in after I've placed a qualifying bet?
Yes, as long as you've opted in by midnight on Sunday and have met all the qualifying criteria you will be credited with your free bet on Monday by 7pm.
How much do I need to bet if I didn't bet in the first week?
If you do not place £25 worth of qualifying bets for two consecutive weeks after opting in to Sky Bet Club you will be automatically opted out of the scheme.
Can I use a free bet as my qualifying stake?
No, you must place a qualifying bet with your own money each week in order to qualify for the free bet.
Can I opt out of the loyalty scheme?
Yes, you can opt out at any time. You must be logged in and opted in to be able to opt out.
Is Sky Bet Club open to everyone?
Some customers may be excluded from this promotion due to staking restrictions on their Sky Bet account.
- Which bet types class as qualifying bets?
*Betting £25 each week for 52 weeks on qualifying bets would accumulate to £260 in free bets per year.