£5 free bet every week
Simply log in and opt in to Sky Bet Club.
You have until midnight on Sunday to place £25 of qualifying bets to earn your £5 FREE Bet.
Odds must be Evens (2.00) or greater and Cashed Out bets are excluded.
£5 FREE BET
£5 FREE Bet will be credited by 7pm on Monday to use on any sport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
How to claim a weekly free bet:
- This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- This promotion shall run from 28th July 2014 until terminated by Sky Betting and Gaming, at its absolute discretion.
- To register for the weekly free bet, login with your new or existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo or Sky Casino account and opt into the promotion.
- To then benefit from the promotion, simply bet a total of £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- Cashed Out bets will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Multiple bets will contribute towards this promotion as long as the cumulative odds are greater than Evens.
- Free bets will be credited to qualifying accounts on Mondays (by 7pm GMT).
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- Max free bet per customer / household / IP address / per qualifying week is £5.
- Your £5 free bet will expire at 23:59:59 on the following Sunday after being credited.
- Subject to the above you will remain in the promotion and will receive a £5 free bet every week during the promotional period so long as you continue to qualify before 23:59 on each Sunday.
- Please note that the qualifying period each week during the promotional period is 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on the following Sunday.
- Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
At times during the promotion, Sky Bet may choose to change your free bet offer,
which will require a lower or greater qualifying stake.
- If you are offered a different free bet offer you will still be able to qualify for the standard £5 weekly free bet offer set out above provided you meet the staking requirements outlined.
- Aside from the change in both (a) the amount that needs to be staked and (b) the size of the free bet, all other staking requirements for the different free bet offer remain the same as for the standard free bet offer.
- You will be made aware of any changes to your free bet offer via email and on the weekly free bet page within the Sky Bet Club (www.skybet.com/promotions/sky-bet-club) by 1pm each Monday.
- All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here.
Getting back into the Weekly Free Bet Offer
- If you fail to qualify in a given week during the promotional period, you will remain opted into the promotion during the following week but will not receive a free bet for that non-qualifying week. If you fail to qualify for a second consecutive week, you will be automatically opted out of the promotion and we will notify you as such.
- You may opt back into the promotion at any time during the promotion and qualify to receive a £5 free bet by meeting the qualifying criteria set out below, i.e. by placing a bet or bets totalling £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- Please note, the minimum requirement to remain in the promotion will remain at £25, even if you are offered an enhanced free bet offer in a particular week, and any qualifying stakes to regain entry will count towards an enhanced free bet offer.
- Bet types which are excluded from promotion include:
- Tote Pool Bets
- Forecast / Tricast bets
- Any bets that have been Cashed Out will not count towards this promotion.
- Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are Even money or greater.
- Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets must be made using your own funds).
- For a full list of FAQs please click here.